HSE COORDINATOR< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Responsible for the operations and control of inventory and assets for the RRL product line. Responsible for following up with orders, shipping & receiving, equipment tracking, customer deliverables, inventory levels. Coordination with Logistics and Procurement departments to follow up on inventory orders and levels.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the Weatherford quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit
- Attend HSE Meetings according to the HSE objectives and goals, promote safe working practices.
- Administer and maintain equipment asset files and coordinate with workshop foreman and product line coordinators to insure all equipment documentation, service reports, inspection reports, etc. are correctly done.
- Coordinate with the Logistics department for all incoming and outgoing equipment, equipment orders and cancellations, and all aspects related to the status of orders and equipment
- Oversee all aspects of logistics, stores, dispatch and receipt
- Oversee customers dispatch and receipt of equipment insuring all customers and internal requirements are meet.
- Administer and maintain an inventory management data base controlling the receipt and dispatch process, delivery tickets, return tickets, repair tickets, service tickets, change of description tickets, transfer tickets and disposal tickets insuring all database function are carried out correctly and the system is kept up to date
- Maintain a basic understanding of the Safety Management System
- Insure newly received assets have full and correct documentation. Insure junk/obsolete/scrap and lost assets are correctly written off, disposed on the database and processed to customer as required
- Responsible for inventory employee training, supervision and performance management
- Assist department coordinators with equipment requirements and necessary documentation