R & M TECHNICIAN DD I-DRILLING SERVICES< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Performs proper motor paint procedures and the appropriate paperwork, according to theinstructions laid out in the DD R&M Manual
- Properly cleans disassembled parts as per procedures in preparation for visual and third partyinspection.
- Performs proper disassembly of Adjustable Assemblies, Drive Assemblies and Dump subassemblies according to the instructions laid out in the DD R&M Manual. This process includesrecording conditions on the appropriate paperwork.
- Completes and collects required service records and documentation, and store electronic copiesonline and hard copies in files.
- Assists R&M Technicians DD I, DD II & DD III in their roles when necessary.
- Mentors R&M Technician - DD Trainees
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintains shop equipment and tools in good working condition.
- Performs various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraintof the job.
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- a safe and healthy workplace for all employees;
- enforcing all safety precautions and practices;
- promoting safe work practices;
- Attending mandatory safety meetings and maintaining Company property and equipment insafe operating conditions at all times.
- Knows, understands, and promotes Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Process and the QualityPolicy and complies with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and TechnicalProcedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Understands and complies with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Mechanically inclined
- Self sufficient, ability to work under demanding conditions. Works well with others.
- Technical knowledge of Drilling Systems products and Services
- Excellent communication, organization, troubleshooting and teamwork skills
- A positive attitude and a high degree of self-discipline and motivation.
- Minimum High School education or equivalent
- Minimum 3 months previous experience as a Weatherford R&M Technician – Trainee or previous experience equivalent to a R&M Technician – DD I
- Completed training for a Weatherford R&M Technician – DD I position